These gluten free crepes are so easy to make and it hardly takes half an hour from prepping to making the crepes. It’s that easy and quick and the best part is that it’s gluten free!
Almond flour is used to make these crepes and for starch, we use tapioca flour. The only thing that I can’t get over this recipe is the use of 5 eggs! I felt it was a bit too much. So now, I am on the lookout for another easy recipe that does not require this very many eggs and must be gluten free as well 😉
- Almond flour – 60gms
- Tapioca flour – 2 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Eggs – 5
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- In a medium-sized bowl, break the eggs and whisk them well for one minute until they are well-mixed. Add the almond flour, tapioca flour, honey, vanilla essence and stir well until there are no lumps in the batter.
- Heat your non-stick skillet and when hot, using a medium size ladle, pour the batter in the middle of the skillet and spread it out as thin as possible using the back of the ladle (just like you would spread for dosa).
- Flip the crepe after one minute and cook the other side for about another minute.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fold your crepes either in half or quarters and serve them with whatever toppings you like.
If you make this recipe, I’d love to see your pics on Instagram and do tag @bakezbyshobz and hashtag it #bakezbyshobz