It’s super easy to cook salmon and usually it’s either baked or pan-fried and it doesn’t take very long to cook either. Just play around with whatever you feel like marinating it with and then choose how you would like to cook it. I don’t have an air fryer, else I would have tried that too.
You can have salmon with rice and veggies on the side. My favourite combo is with sauteed cauliflower and carrots or baked sweet potato. I have even tried cooking salmon in curry form, but that’s a big no. It just doesn’t taste right in a curry and doubt I will try that again. Oh and you must not forget to try making salmon patties. You can find the recipe here.
- Salmon – 1 fillet
- Teriyaki sauce – 1/4 cup
- Onion powder – 1 tsp
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp
- Chilli flakes – 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Wash the salmon and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the teriyaki sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, chilli flakes and crushed black powder and mix well.
- Add the salmon to the mix and cover and keep it aside.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C.
- Line the baking tray with aluminum foil or baking paper and place the salmon skin side down. Pour the excess juice over the salmon.
- Bake for about 15 mins or until cooked through and test with fork that it is flaky.
- Remove from oven and keep it aside to cool slightly.
- Serve with white rice and sauteed or baked veggies, baked sweet potato or any type of veggies of your liking.