This is a super quick and easy dish to make and so very tasty too! I love paneer, but am not a huge fan of bell pepper (capsicum). Anyways I just love this recipe, probably cos of the charred paneer, black pepper and the lemon juice.
I do saute the paneer at the end for a little longer to give it the charred effect and I guess that’s what I like most about this dish. Also, this recipe comes together in just 15 mins or so… presto! It’s super easy to make and hope you will enjoy this dish as much I do 🤗
- Paneer – 1 pkt cubed paneer (200 g)
- Green capsicum – 1, cut lengthwise
- Onion – 1, sliced
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1/2 lemon
- Heat oil in a medium size wok and saute the oil till translucent.
- Add the capsicum and stir well for couple of mins.
- Add the cumin powder, crushed black pepper, salt and stir well.
- Finally add the panner and stir till well combined.
- Let it cook till paneer is slighty charred.
- Switch off the stove and squeeze the lemon juice and mix well.
- Goes well with plain rice and rasam or even with chapati.